Tuesday 16 September 2014

Teapot Tuesday- Mary Berry is great, that is all.

Its been quite a month already for cook book legend Mary Berry- what with the Great British Bake Off "bingate" controversy and then that awful Danny Dyer fellow allegedly manhandling the poor old dear at the TV Choice awards- that's quite enough for any 79 year old surely? 

WI Realness
Mary Berry giving W.I realness

But Mary is still keeping herself busy and today she has officially announced on her Facebook page that she's launched a new range of baking products and kitchenware- including a teapot! 


The range as a whole is simple but traditional with a gorgeous muted, pale blue running through the whole collection. I am particularly partial to the ceramic measuring jug, which I am adding to my Pinterest wishlist this very minute. 

The Mary Berry Teapot- (that's what I'm calling it.) Is a very reasonable £15 and available in store or online at Sainsburies, you can view the entire range here.

I approve! Can you tell?



No comments:

Post a Comment